FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

This is an account of life in an Olympic city. Capturing the final preparations before the Opening Ceremony as well as the Games themselves.

Sunday, September 26, 2004

Paraolympics are still Olympics

I have to admit that after my almost daily attendances at the Olympic stadia during August, I have been a bit slow in going to any Paraolympic events.
This is not because I do not value it as high, but because I have started working again in September so I am quite busy!
I have been following their coverage on TV and I have some comments to make:

Overall the Greek soul has done its wonders again in these Paraolympic games.
What I do not know about is the coverage the Games are getting abroad, is TV showing anything of the Paraolympic Games? what are the comments like?

Comments:
Shop at your favorite stores 24 hours a day. Why go to the mall when you can shop online and avoid the traffic
 
Hi there, you have a nice blog. Today I was out blog surfing looking for detailed info on music as seen on tv when I found your page. Your site is not an exact match but it did catch my interest. I am going to add you to my favorite list of blogs for future reading and reference. Should you ever need information on music as seen on tv then drop by the site above and check it out.
 
I dont agree with your comments about empty stadia at the Sydney Paralympics. I went and the crowds were huge. The final ticket sales were 1.1 million. source http://english.people.com.cn/english/200010/30/eng20001030_53896.html
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?