FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

This is an account of life in an Olympic city. Capturing the final preparations before the Opening Ceremony as well as the Games themselves.

Friday, August 06, 2004

Re-discovering Athens, Part 1


Being a tourist in the city you were born is fun.
Having left the city at 19, and returning 12 years later is makes it more interesting.

When this city has changed so dramatically over the last few years is even better.
I will try and share with you my new discoveries of Athens as I come across them. You are more than welcome to send me your own suggestions. Today I send you a photo of the newly re-lit Acropolis. The lighting for which, was designed by the same frenchman that re-lit the Eiffel Tower (sorry his name evades me) Posted by Hello
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?