FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

This is an account of life in an Olympic city. Capturing the final preparations before the Opening Ceremony as well as the Games themselves.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

The Dream Team that wasn't, part 2

We are still kicking ourselves today for losing the game against the second-rate NBA-ers masquerading as the US national team last night, but the truth of the matter is that our team is not half as good as it thinks it is. Lack of a decent shooting guard and playmaker, bad ball handling and movement skills combined with really unexciting, slow basketball do not bode particularly well for the rest of the tournament. It is a pity as this NBA team was ripe for the taking, and the crowd was beyond thunderous in its applause and singing (Euro 2004 songs of course, but who's complaining?). Lithuania will be really tough tomorrow, we can only hope, but many people were missing Gallis yesterday. Then again, the US could have used some help by Jordan too...
Comments:
mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans
 
Hey!, Just browsing around for ideas for my new. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
california home loan mortgage rates

Charles
 
Just looking for ideas for my site. (While we're at the same topic), I'm just getting started if you want to visit:
home loans mortgage companys in michigan

Charles
 
I was out searching for some broken dreams related information when I landed on your page. you have some good stuff here. your blog wasn't exactly what I was looking for i enjoyed the read, thanks. I'll continue on looking for broken dreams, see you again sometime.
 
Alot of interesting comments on this blog, I was searching for ##keyword## related info and some how came across this site. I found it pretty cool, so I bookmarked. I'll really liked the second post on the front page, that got my attention.
My site ##link## is in a bit different area, but just as useful. I have a ##keyword## site focusing on mortgage refinancing related topics.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?