FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com

This is an account of life in an Olympic city. Capturing the final preparations before the Opening Ceremony as well as the Games themselves.

Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Athens Airport, hive of Olympic activity


Apologies for the "silence" of the last few days, but I was on away on a mini break to the sea!
Now I am back and have many things to report!
First of all the Athens International Airport is a hive of Olympic activity. There tens of Olympic volunteers and Olympic Accreditation desks all over the place, very impressive! The foot prints of the photo lead you to one of these accreditation desks, very sweet!
I used the brand new suburban rail to get home, and I was extremely impressed! It was quiet, fast, efficient! All that British Rail is not! and it's in Greece!!
Posted by Hello
Comments:
Hey,

Do you love blogging? I think that is an out of point question. If you mind me and my brother need to learn about affiliate programs...

If it is not out of point we appreciate if we could learn about these programs here...

A very informative shipshape blog might give us what we need.

Thanks
shipshape blog
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?